Sun, 08 Jul|
TVM - International Photography Masterclass
International Photography Masterclass by Filmmaker & Travel Photographer Nathalia Syam.
Time & Location
08 Jul 2018, 10:30 – 18:00
Thiruvananthapuram, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India
About the Event
Dear Photography lovers!
International Photography Masterclass by Nathalia Syam
About: Nathalia Syam is a London based Film Director and Travel Photographer who works closely with the British and Indian Film Industries. Nathalia has had her British Short-films screened at various prestigious International Festivals. Nathalia also holds popular photography workshops in both Europe and Asia. As a Travel Photographer, she has travelled to over 30 countries and continues to specialise in Travel Landscapes and Environmental Portraits.
For the masterclass, we use a combination of theory-based tuition and practical exercises to help you get the best picture out of the equipment you currently have. We help learners to recognise prime subjects for their snaps by applying compositional techniques. Nathalia also provides exclusive tips on how to adapt yourselves and your camera to different environmental and social circumstances. Tips and techniques on establishing yourselves as a part-time photographer along with different opportunities are also covered on top of the above topics. The sessions are limited to small numbers to ensure individual attention and collaboration.
Intensive Masterclass Covering;
• Exposure (ISO, Aperture & Shutter Speed)
• Composition & Design Techniques
• Landscape & Portrait Photography
• Travel Photography
• Mobile Photography
• Slow & Fast Shutter Photography
• Object & Conceptual Photography
• Mobile Photography
• What next - Part-Time Career/ Festivals/ Fundings / Photography Residential's
Entry fee includes;
• Lunch and Refreshments
• Entry to our International Photographers Community ( ongoing tips, techniques and opportunities)
• Free entry to submit your photographs to And We Clicked's International Exhibitions
• Photography handouts, notepad's etc.
• Certificate of Participation
All spaces are allocated in first come, first serve basis. Limited spaces available.
Fee - INR 7500/- Per Person (Introductory Price)